Adult Education Wolverhampton is proud of the support provided for our students. So why not speak to the Student Services team based in the The Student Gateway, Foyer Building (get directions) to find out how we can support your learning.
How AEW can support you?
- Get advice as you make important choices about the right course for you
- Speak to us to ensure you have the right support whilst you study at Adult Education Wolverhampton
- Let us help you make important decisions about what you want to do next
We can offer:
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Computers available to complete coursework, practise IT skills and carry out job search
- Area available to use your own devices
- Space for group working
- Curriculum support
- Financial support
- Support for learning if you have learning difficulties and/or disabilities
- Advice to keep safe or report issues of concern
Get in touch
Get in touch with Student Services on 01902 551658 or drop into the Foyer Building.