Aged 19-24, unemployed because of the pandemic, not able to find the right job, and not yet ready for an apprenticeship or a Kickstart programme?
Become a trainee at Adult Education Wolverhampton (AEW).
Whatever the reasons for being unemployed we are committed to ensuring you are work-ready and gain the knowledge and behaviour needed to succeed in the workplace. Our experienced staff are available to provide you with information and advice so that your career pathway is clear from the outset. Courses are aimed at fast tracking you into the world of work giving you real life work experience in an area of interest to you.
Areas of work may include business admin, childcare and customer Service.
- Perfect as a stepping stone to an apprenticeship, Kickstart programme, further learning or into a job.
- Traineeships don’t take long, 8 weeks is all it takes.
- Opportunity to take your English and maths qualifications alongside work experience.
- Receive an employer reference at the end of your traineeship.
- Gain valuable work experience to add to your CV.
- Suitable for anyone aged 19-24.
- Take part in work experience with real employers.
- Opportunity to study English, maths & digitial skills while you work.
- Improve your work skills.
- Support from Wolves at Work specialists in finding local work opportunities.
- High English and maths achievement rates.
- Financial support with travel to your placement
- Friendly supportive and experienced teachers and support staff to nurture you through the programme.
- Ability to take additional work based qualifications incl. first aid and food safety to put you ahead in your chosen career.
If you think a traineeship would be your best next step, please get in touch with Wolves at Work: