Aged 19-24, not working & unsure of your future? Become a Trainee at Adult Education Wolverhampton.
A traineeship could be the stepping stone you need to get on the work ladder.
In just 8 weeks prepare for the world of work and get real life work experience. With links to 500+ employers the course is backed by the City Council and Wolves at Work.
“Ask a young person why they can’t find a job and the answer will be ‘I need work experience!’ A Traineeship is a fantastic chance to get work skills and to add meaningful work experience to your CV putting you in a better place to get a job. Supported by Wolverhampton City Council there are many fabulous work placements available to you from working in the Civic Centre café, in the city’s parks and gardens or on reception and much more. Could this be you?”
Paula Moore, Head of Organisational Development and Apprenticeships, Wolverhampton City Council.
Jobs could include
IT Technician, Care Worker, Accounts Assistant, Web Designer, Hair Stylist, Marketing and Sales, Care Manager, Construction Worker, Building Surveyor...
So, don’t miss your opportunity to find out what your future holds.
Don’t take our word for it, this is what some of our students have said:
- Get work-ready.
- Perfect as a stepping stone to an Apprenticeship, Kickstart Programme or into a job.
- Traineeships don’t take long, 8 weeks is all it takes.
- Opportunity to improve your English and maths skills.
- Receive an employer reference at the end of your traineeship.
- Gain valuable real-life work experience to add to your CV.
- Get careers advice.
- Suitable for anyone aged 19-24.
- Take part in work experience with real employers.
- Opportunity to get an English and maths qualification while you work.
- Improve your work skills.
- Backed by Wolverhampton City Council, one of the biggest employers in the city.
- Support from Wolves at Work, specialists in finding local work opportunities.
- High English and maths achievement rates at Adult Education Wolverhampton.
- You’ll get a free tablet upon successful completion of the Traineeship.
- Financial support with travel to your placement.
- Friendly supportive and experienced teachers and support staff to nurture you through the programme.
- Ability to take additional work based qualifications incl. first aid and food safety to put you ahead in your chosen career.
If you think a Traineeship would be your best next step, get in touch with Wolves @ Work by email email@example.com, call Sharon Humphries 07779 974682.