Would you like to help make a difference to your learning experience?
We invite you to take part in one of our focus groups. We want to find out from you how we can improve our organisation.
How will this benefit you?
- You will be actively involved in improving your experience
- you will gain confidence and the experience of working in a group
- you will gain leadership skills which you can use in your home and work life
- you will be able to give employers an example of how you helped to make positive changes
- you can add the experience to your personal statement if you are applying to university or further learning
Dates / How to book
Our next focus group meeting will take place on the following date/s and time/s:
Wednesday 3 April | 10:30 - 12:00
Wednesday 3 April | 18:00 - 19:30
Help us to plan a programme of events to support students to move into employment or further learning. If you would like to take part add your contact details below identifying which date and time suits you best and leave this leaflet at reception or give in to your teacher.