When you learn with us it is important that you have access to the individual support you need to achieve your potential.
What is available?
We will carry out a FREE assessment of your support needs and dependent upon that assessment we can provide:
- One-to-one support in or out of your class
- Specialist furniture, e.g. chairs, hearing loops, lumbar support
- Assistive technology equipment e.g. computer hardware or software
What we expect from you
- Attend class (if you will be absent please inform us as soon as possible)
- Sign your Support Plan each time we meet
- Respect and courtesy
For more information and to make an appointment please get in touch with Student Services on 01902 551658 or drop into the Foyer Building.
Find out more about our Life Skills (Learning Disabilities) classes specifically aimed at developing independent living skills whilst studying a creative subject.