Paying for your course is easy. To confirm your place on your chosen course you will need to either:
- pay for your course in full
- apply to pay by instalments (if your course is eligible)
- apply for a loan (if your course is a level 3 or over)
- provide evidence that your employer is paying for the costs.
You can pay by the following methods:
- All major credit cards (except for American Express)
- Debit card
Payments are made at the Customer Service Desk in the Foyer Building. The Customer Service Desk is open from 8.30am until 7.30pm Monday - Thursday and 8.30am until 4.30pm on Fridays (during term-time).
Unfortunately we do not issue refunds except in the following circumstances:
- If you confirm in writing you wish to withdraw from the course at least 6 working days before the course start date
- If we have to cancel or relocate a course for any reason
- If a course is cancelled after it has started pro rata costs will be refunded
Please note we do not issue refunds if you are unable to attend. We will however, consider refunding partial or full payments for any exceptional circumstances. Please speak to your tutor in the first instance.
If you have any queries please contact Student Services on 01902 551658.