The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introduction to teaching. The award is appropriate for teachers, tutors and trainers who may be working within FE, Community Learning and Skills, Independent Learning Providers or the 3rd Sector (volunteering).
The course will run from January to July 2020 on Tuesday evenings (16:00 – 18:30) delivered by our highly qualified teacher-trainers.
What will I learn?
- The qualification aims to enable you to:
- Understand roles and responsibilities in relation to teaching
- Understand appropriate teaching and learning approaches
- Plan, deliver and evaluate micro-teaching sessions
- Understand the use of assessment methods and record-keeping
You will have a full Level 2 qualification in ESOL or English. As part of the application process, you will complete an Initial Assessment of your skills in English and maths and have an interview.
What qualification will I get?
Ascentis Level 3 Award in Education and Training
The course fee is £528. Bursaries of up to £432 may be available towards the cost of this course. Terms and conditions apply.
City Learning Quarter,
Old Hall Street