Working Well Programme
Are you 19+ and unemployed?
Is your health stopping you from getting a job?
Our programme offers:
- Health and Well-being advice and guidance
- Employability skills - job applications, CV writing, interview skills
- Work related courses - including First Aid
- One to one coaching and mentoring support
- Confidence Building
- Work experience opportunities
To find out more come along to our information day on Monday 11th April 2016, 2.00pm start
Eastfield Community Centre
For more information and to register please call, text or email:
Marianne - 7766473156 | Marianne.Kull@wolverhampton.gov.uk
Alternatively, please complete the form below: