The Advisory Board comes together four times a year and meetings are dedicated to looking in-depth at topics that make a difference to the quality of the service we provide.
Recommendations made and agreed by the Advisory Board and the Senior Management Team are then incorporated into the Service’s improvement plans.
The Advisory Board’s work compliments and strengthens the City Council’s governance arrangements, providing an external view from third sector, college and employer organisations. The student voice is central to the Advisory Board work and staff have opportunities to present and interact with Board members. Senior managers from Adult Education Wolverhampton attend and present to the Advisory Board.
- Cabinet Member Education and Skills City of Wolverhampton Council
Councillor Lynne Moran (Chair)
- Cabinet Member City Economy City of Wolverhampton Council
Councillor John Reynolds
- Director of Education City of Wolverhampton Council
- Head of Skills City of Wolverhampton Council
- Health Business Partner (Education) City of Wolverhampton Council
- Head of Lifelong Learning University of Wolverhampton
Dr Mary Mahoney
- Development Officer Bilston Resource Centre
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Job Change
- Employer Advisor Manager Job Centre Plus
- Chief Executive Black Country Chamber of Commerce
- Principals/Heads of Service Adult and Community Learning Alliance
Principals/Heads of Service
- Adult Education Wolverhampton City of Wolverhampton Council
Minimum of two Students